Have you ever thought about the co-working spaces? How much fun it will be working with different minded people?
Yeah its new concept that trends in the market, Co-working spaces that brings together workers, small business, staff and freelancers in a one shared work environment. It’s an amalgamation of talents, hobbies, improving the outcome.
The main benefit of co-working spaces is flexibility. Each has its own different layout or enclosed setup. Co-workers can rent a desk that becomes their own reserved space for a specific period of time. The atmosphere of Co-working spaces goes hand-in-hand with the startup lifestyle offering a new spot to build projects and generate connections.
We got to know about co-working, now what about sustainable co-working?Sustainable co-working is now in popular trend. Today, if co-working spaces are considered to be outdated if its not green. Large companies are moving to this trend and display their corporate social responsibility. Green Co-working means less electricity, less heating, less water consumption, less paper use etc. Many spaces have gone above and beyond to make sure their spaces are as Eco-friendly as possible.
Here are a few steps that make co-working spaces more conscious of the environment
The Recycling of waste management is suggestions for creating sustainable life. All you need is to bring a small change in your daily lifestyle to reduce waste.There are some of the things you can do to reduce the waste
- Avoid using disposable plates, spoons, glasses, cups and napkins. They add to the problem and result in large amounts of waste.
- Avoid buying items that are over-packaged with foil, paper, and plastic. This excess packaging goes to waste.
- Buy products from the market that are made up of recycled materials i.e. the product should be environment friendly.
- Avoid buying hazardous materials that could pose difficulty for you to recycle. Buy non-toxic products whenever possible.
- Furniture that was not always designed for comfort but a sense of comfort might be particularly important if you want to establish a sense or luxury or put visitors at ease.
- Flexible office furniture is often equipped with wheels so that it can be moved to new spaces easily.
- There should be move able walls, partitions, large whiteboards, and even meeting pods.
Indoor planting is a great way to enhance your mood and act as tranquilizers. Having plants indoors not only brings a room to life, but helps to improve air quality. It enhances the aesthetic value of our workplaces.
- If your office still relies heavily on manual process, consider digitizing paper-reliant processes to clutter free office space that will save money and boost efficiency in the process.
- Of course, paper files tend to take up plenty of office space. But by going paper-free, you can avoid things like the copy machine, heavy-duty printer, all of which can take up a lot of space.
Stop wasting paper for registering visitor details on logbooks and switch digital register- Use Vizitor
Vizitor is visitor management software that allows easy and secure check-ins at your workplace. We have taken an initiative of #greenbusiness. We promote the cause of Green India and walk towards sustainable living and work practices.
Please visit us at https://www.vizitorapp.com/green-business-initiative